The big days are finally here! Thursday and Friday we will be returning student belongings from last year and giving students new materials for this year – for every grade! In order for this epic undertaking to be successful, I made a video with some reminders. I thought I’d mix it up a bit :-). I’ve also noted the information below.
Helpful Hints to be sure you are ready for Item Distribution:
- Know the time and day assigned for your child’s grade level.
- Thursday, 8/27
- 9:00 am – 10:00 am Last Year’s 5th Grade
- 10:30 – 11:30 am – Rising 5th Graders
- 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm – Rising 1st Graders
- 2:30 – 3:30 pm – Rising KDG
- Friday, 8/28
- 9:00 am – 10:00 am Rising 4th Graders
- 10:30 – 11:30 am – Rising 3rd Graders
- 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm – Rising 2nd Graders
- 2:30 – 3:30 pm – Rising PK4 Students
2. Returning library books or a laptop?. Put them in a bag with your child’s name in the back of your trunk.
3. Speaking of your trunk….Make sure we have somewhere to put the items we are returning to you :-).
Child’s Name, this year’s grade level and teacher, and last year’s grade level or teacher
5. Receiving a laptop?. Great! Don’t forget your signed Student Use Form (for your child or whomever you are picking up for).
6. Don’t forget to pack your sense of humor, patience, some snacks, and something to do in the car – favorite playlist, podcast, etc.
Here’s an Item Distribution Schedule and FAQ if you have any other questions!
We are looking forward to seeing everyone Thursday or Friday!!! We are Lafayette!