Please see the below resources to help facilitate distance learning.
DCPS Covid-19 Surveillance Data – Daily update on the number of staff and students who have tested positive or are in quarantine
- DCPS Coronoavirus Page
- DCPS FAQ for Families during Distance Learning (updated whenever the District has new information)
- DCPS Lessons on TV and Youtube
- Lafayette Technology Resources
- Lafayette Library’s eBooks and Audiobooks
- You can either use Microsoft Teams online in a web browser (any except Safari), or you can download Microsoft Teams to any device. Download Microsoft Teams here.
- Microsoft Teams for Education QuickGuide
- Access Teams in Spanish
- Technology help and hotline
- How to turn in assignments and receive feedback
- We have distributed laptops to students who don’t have any computer access in the household. Unfortunately, at this time, we do not have enough resources to give laptops to households that already have at least one computer. If you feel you need assistance, you can Dr. Broquard at and we can talk about the options.