Please see the below resources to help facilitate distance learning.
- DCPS Coronoavirus Page
- DCPS FAQ for Families during Distance Learning (updated whenever the District has new information)
- DCPS Lessons on TV and Youtube
- Lafayette Technology Resources
- Lafayette Library’s eBooks and Audiobooks
- Summer Activities and Resources
- You can either use Microsoft Teams online in a web browser (any except Safari), or you can download Microsoft Teams to any device. Download Microsoft Teams here.
- Microsoft Teams for Education QuickGuide
- Access Teams in Spanish
- Technology help and hotline
- How to turn in assignments and receive feedback
- If you need WIFI access, Comcast is offering 2 free months.
- We have distributed laptops to students who don’t have any computer access in the household. Unfortunately, at this time, we do not have enough resources to give laptops to households that already have at least one computer. If you feel you need assistance, you can Dr. Broquard at and we can talk about the options.
- Online Resources about COVID-19 for Children
- Social Emotional Resources
- Lafayette Community Suggested Organizations for COVID-19 Help and Relief
- Form to Suggest an Organization for COVID-19 Help and Relief
- Mo Willems (Pigeon books and Elephant and Piggie among others) and the Kennedy Center are hosting virtual “Lunch Doodles” at 1 pm each day
- The Cincinnati Zoo is doing a Facebook live to highlight a different animal each day and will include an activity at the end
- Virtual Field Trips
- Smithsonian Learning Lab
- Schedules, Activities, and More