We are looking for face painters to sign up for this year’s Fall Festival on Saturday, Oct. 19 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Simple designs and copying from a book are fine. Ways that you can support us include:
- Let your middle and high school students know about this Community Service Credit opportunity and ask them to sign up.
- Ask your artistic 5th grader to sign up.
- Parents/guardians or grandparents volunteer an hour.
- Sponsor your babysitter/nanny’s time to paint for an hour.
- Individuals, families or businesses can make a donation specifically towards the face painting station.
- You will be recognized at the event for your support.
Painters please sign up here.
If you have any questions, please contact Dee Harlow.