This year’s October 20th Fall Festival will be filled with fabulous food.
- Broad Branch Road will be lined with food trucks partnering with Twenty Tables. Trucks will feature a variety of choices for lunch from fried chicken to Korean barbeque.
- Picnic tables will circle the area around the Lafayette flagpole in the front of the school, offering a perfect place to enjoy lunch.
- On the back of the school closer to the field, you will find treats and snacks including TWO ice cream trucks, funnel cakes, pizza slices, cotton candy, and drinks.
- And, don’t forget – our bake sale will be filled with homemade goodies for purchase. Buy a treat to eat at the festival or bring home dessert.
- For a full view, check out our interactive map!
PURCHASING: With the exception of food truck offerings, all food needs to be purchased with festival tickets. Tickets will be available for purchase in front of the school during drop-off the week of October 15th and on-site the day of the festival. $1 = 1 ticket.
Getting hungry? We can’t wait too! For more information on the Fall Festival, visit: https://www.lafayettehsa.org/hsa/fall-festival-2018/