We are excited to announce the inaugural Lafayette Used Toy Sale! A new event at the annual Fall Festival (10/19), the Toy Sale will be much like the Book Sale; you are encouraged to donate the toys that aren’t getting any attention in your house anymore, and you are also encouraged to come and shop for new toys to fill all the space in the bins that you’ve created!
One key difference from the book sale: we will not be accepting toys in advance. All toys need to be delivered to the front of the school between 9:30a.m. and 11a.m. Saturday, Oct. 19. The Toy Sale will run 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and will be set up across from the book sale in the front courtyard by the flagpole.
What can I donate?
* YES, we will accept stuffed animals! Please run them through the washing machine before donating
* YES to tiny stuff your kids get at birthday parties — we will have a 10 for $1 bin!
* YES to art supplies, stickers, etc.
* NO clothing, shoes, etc. (Save your used coats for our Coat Drive – more on that this fall!)
* NO puzzles/games with missing pieces — imagine the sad kid who buys it with her hard earned allowance!
* NO toys that are in bad condition — please use your best judgment
* NO baby furniture, including strollers, cribs, etc. (Toy sale, not yard sale. Maybe one day …)