Lafayette’s Arts Night #3 is almost here! The 3rd, 4th, and 5th Grade Arts Night will be on Thursday, May 23 from 6:15pm – 8:00pm
It’s our annual celebration of art and music during which every child in the school will have a chance to perform on stage, and when every student in school will have a piece of artwork on display. Additionally, our annual literary anthology, IMAGES will be on sale. This publication features a piece of illustrated writing from every child at Lafayette.
3rd Grade students: PLEASE MAKE SURE TO BRING YOUR RECORDER
– Performance Time: 6:15pm, seating will begin @ 6pm
– Students must report to their classroom by 6pm
4th Grade students:
– Performance Time: 7:00pm, seating will begin @ 6:45pm
– Students must report to their classroom by 6:45pm
5th Grade students:
– Performance Time: 7:30pm, seating will begin @ 7:15pm
– Students must report to their classroom by 7:15pm
Percussion & Guitar Ensemble:
– Students will perform right at 7:30pm . Please arrive by 7:00pm
2nd-5th Grade Choir :
– Performance Time: Immediately following the 5th grade performance
– 3rd/4th grade choir members should stay seated on the floor of the cafeteria after their grade level performance.
– 2nd grade choir members should report to the cafeteria @7:15 and be seating on the floor during the 5th grade performance.
3rd & 4th Grade: Solid pastel colored top, dark bottoms
5th Grade: Solid colored blue top, dark bottoms
During Arts Night there will be pizza for sale, along with Grizzly Gear (Lafayette apparel and sundries), and our IMAGES publication. We hope to see you all there!
Please see Ms. Jackson if you have any questions