Round 2 of Eureka Math books will be distributed this week on Wednesday, January 6th from 12:30-5:30 pm for students in grades K-4. (there are NOT any books being distributed to 5th grade students at this time) Each family should approach their grade level assigned table and retrieve 1 (ONE) book from the designated materials. The grade level designated areas are as follows:
- KDG– Eureka books– Kindergarten hallway exit doors (near Bears’ Garden)
- 1st Grade— 1st Grade hallway exit doors (nearest playgrounds to the north)
- 2nd Grade— Main Plaza- Right side (near KDG windows)
- 3rd Grade–Main Plaza –Top side -closest to front doors of building
- 4th Grade Main Plaza- Left side (nearest 1st grade windows)
Please remember that only one member per family should arrive to pick up the math workbook. Masks must be worn, and social distancing rules and guidelines must be followed. Thank you for only touching the workbook you are choosing.