Last week we had to abruptly end our math book distribution due unexpected events in our city and some families were unable to secure math workbooks for their students. On Wednesday, January 13, 2021, from 12:30-5:30 we will host a second round of book distributions for students in grades K-4, who were unable to pick up materials last week. Please note, these are the same materials that were previously distributed. Please do not pick up a second set of materials if you obtained them last Wednesday. There is only one book designated per grade, with no books being distributed to students in grade 5 at this time. Please see your assigned pick-up areas listed below.
- KDG– Eureka books– Kindergarten hallway exit doors (near Bears’ Garden)
- 1st Grade— 1st Grade hallway exit doors (nearest playgrounds to the north)
- 2nd Grade— Main Plaza- Right side (near KDG windows)
- 3rd Grade–Main Plaza –Top side -closest to front doors of building
- 4th Grade Main Plaza- Left side (nearest 1st grade windows)
Please remember that only one member per family should arrive to pick up the math workbook. Masks must be worn at all times and social distancing rules and guidelines must be followed. Thank you for only touching the workbook you are choosing.