Teacher and Staff Appreciation Week is here! We have planned a wonderful week for the teachers and staff who do so much for our kids. There are a couple events where we are asking parents, guardians, and families to help our children celebrate their teachers, highlighted below.
** On Tuesday, May 3, we ask that your child bring a thank you card to school for their teacher. And if you have time to make a card for any of your specials teachers, that would be welcome as well!
** On Friday, May 6, we ask that your child bring a flower to help create a bouquet for their teacher. If you forget, have no fear! HSA volunteers will have some flowers available for a small HSA donation outside the school the morning of May 6.
The whole schedule of events is listed below.
* Monday, May 2: Bagel and Coffee Breakfast for Teachers and Staff! Hosted by the HSA.
* Tuesday, May 3: Thank You Card Extravaganza by the Kids!
* Wednesday, May 4: Chair Massages and Sweet Afternoon Treats! Hosted by the HSA and Brian Williams with Fairway Mortgage and Michael Alderfer with The Mandy & David Team
* Thursday, May 5: Catered Lunch and Dessert for Teachers and Staff! Hosted by the HSA.
* Friday, May 6: Flower Bouquets by the Kids!
If you’d like to volunteer to help in other ways, please contact our co-chairs, Anita Ponchione at or Maggie O’Donnell at
. You can also check out the volunteer sign up here: https://www.signupgenius. com/go/30e0844adaa2fa75- teacher