The Lafayette Auction Is This Saturday, April 30 from 6:30-10pm!
Get excited for the live auction items!
- Dinner for 12 at Supra
- Monday AM Reserved Parking in Northampton Lot
- Little Beast Chef Pizza Making Lesson
- 3 Night Stay in Oxford, MD Eastern Shore House
- Dinner for 4 at The Dabney
- Lafayette Family Meal-A-Month
- Charming Lewes Cottage & Heirloom Meal
- Hot Air Balloon Experience
- Lafayette’s Famous Wine Cellar
Have some fun at the SignUp Parties! Check out the list of Signup Kid Parties and Parent Parties on the website. Slots to attend the parties will open at 8 PM on 4/30 and slots will go very quickly! Oktoberfest, Fiesta, Crabfest, NC Carolina BBQ, Bunko and more!
Finalize Your Plans! The auction is 6:30 PM – 10:00 PM. Please enter on the corner of Broad Branch and Northampton.
- The silent auction will run during the first portion of the evening and all bidding will be done on your mobile phones. Slots for signup parties will open at 8 PM.
- We will have drinks and light bites (we will not serve a full dinner).
- Dress code is spring soirée. There is no theme to dress up for other than wear a dress or dressy separates that you’d wear to an adults only cocktail event. No suit and tie needed!
- Please follow DCPC’s Ask, Ask, Look COVID guidance before attending this event.
Thank you to the Murchies who created this amazing video to help preview what to expect!