Wondering how to get the most out of the Fall Festival this year? Here are the top 10 ways to ace the festivities:
3. Get Your Recipes Ready
3. Get your recipes and aprons ready for the Fall Festival Pie Contest. Or, sign up to contribute baked goods to the bake sale – homemade or store-bought goods are both welcome.
4. Get Your Cameras Ready
4. Get your cameras ready for the celebrity pie-tasting panel.
5. Buy Mums, Pumpkins and More
5. Buy our beautiful Fall Festival decor to take home with you! Purchase your mums, pumpkins, hay bales and corn stalks in advance here and pick them up at the end of the festival.
6. Download TwentyTables
6. Download the TwentyTables app to buy delicious meals from the food trucks while automatically giving back to local charities.
7. Check the Fall Festival Schedule
7. Check the Fall Festival schedule to find out when your child should meet friends by the DJ booth for designated grade-level dance parties.
9. Cards are King
9. Remember you can purchase everything (except rides and activities) with a credit card this year.
10. Check out this Map