Last Call Lost & Found: Donating Items on 12/14

Attention Lafayette Families! The HSA has a few volunteers who are sifting, sorting, and searching for name tags once quarterly in the Lafayette Lost and Found (L&F). These volunteers hand sort piles of wet, wrinkled, and soggy clothes to find those hidden name tags and labels.  Then, items were wrapped with a CONGRATULATIONS flyer and hopefully, you have them back at home where they belong.  Help our amazing Lafayette Lost & Found volunteers in 2 major ways:
1- Label your child’s belongings. About 25% of items were labeled and successfully returned to homeroom teachers. The other 75% of the L&F had no names and items have been hung up and sorted by type.  Help us reunite you with your jackets, hoodies, water bottles, lunch boxes, hats, and other items by LABELING THEM! A last name will suffice! This will help expedite items being returned to your child.
2- If you notice that your child is returning home without items from school, please gently remind them to check the L&F as they visit the media center or visit the L & F with them after school one day! This will help the Lafayette L&F be more manageable moving forward.
This is the LAST CALL to claim all UNLABELED items from the L&F before they are donated to local charities and nearby schools in need.  All items NOT CLAIMED by Thursday, December 14th will be removed before Winter Break so the building can be cleaned and the Lost & Found can begin 2024 empty!